- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein a, CEBPA, CEBP-alpha bZIPregion residues 270-358, C/EBP alpha, CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha, CAAT/enhancer binding protein a, Apoptotic cysteine protease, Apoptotic protease Mch 5, CAP4, Caspase 8 precursor, CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein alpha, CEBP, CEBP A, CEBP alpha, FADD homologous ICE/CED 3 like protease, FADD like ICE, FLICE, ICE8, MACH, MCH5, MORT1 associated CED 3 homolog
- Molecular Weight
- 14.5 kDa (126aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 0.1M NaCl, 5mM beta-Mercaptoethanol.
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.