- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Hypoxia-inducible factor-1a, HIF1A, MOP1, Hif-1 alpha (530-826 aa), HIF-1 alpha, HIF1 alpha, ARNT-interacting protein, Member of PAS protein 1, Basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP1, Hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha, Hypoxia-inducible factor-1a Basic helix loop helix PAS protein MOP1, ARNT interacting protein, bHLHe78, HIF 1A, HIF 1alpha, HIF1 A, Hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha, Hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha isoform I.3, Hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha subunit, Hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha subunit basic helix loop helix transcription factor, Member of PAS protein 1, Member of PAS superfamily 1, Member of the PAS Superfamily 1, MOP 1, PASD 8, PASD8,
- Molecular Weight
- 32.8 kDa (298aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.