- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2I, uBE2I, uBC9, uBCE9, ubc9, Human ubiquitin conjugating enzyme 9, EC 6.3.2, SuMO-protein ligase, ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 I, ubiquitin-protein ligase I, ubiquitin carrier protein I, ubiquitin carrier protein 9, p18, SuMO-conjugating enzyme uBC9, ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2I C358B7.1, Homologous to yeast uBC9, p18, SuMO 1 conjugating enzyme, SuMO 1 protein ligase, SuMO conjugating enzyme uBC9, SuMO protein ligase, SuMO1 conjugating enzyme, SuMO1 protein ligase, uBC 9, uBC9 homolog, uBCE 9, uBE 2I, ubiquitin carrier protein, ubiquitin conjugating enzyme 9, ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2I, ubiquitin conjugating enzyme ubcE2A, ubiquitin like protein SuMO 1 conjugating enzyme, ubiquitin like protein SuMO1 conjugating enzyme, ubiquitin protein ligase E2I, ubiquitin protein ligase I,
- Molecular Weight
- 18 kDa (158aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 50mM HEPES buffer (pH 7.4) containing 150mM NaCl, 1mM DTT, 10%glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.