- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- SET domain-containing protein 7, SETD7, KIAA1717, KMT7, SET7, SET9, SET7/9 Histone methyltransferase, EC 220.127.116.11, Histone H3-K4 methyltransferase SETD7, H3-K4-HMTase SETD7, SET domain-containing protein 7, SET7/9, Lysine N-methyltransferase 7, Histone-lysine N-methyltransferase SETD7, SET domain-containing protein 7 FLJ21193, H3 K4 HMTase, H4 lysine-4 specific, Histone H3 K4 methyltransferase, Histone H3 lysine 4 specific methyltransferase, Histone H4-K4 methyltransferase, Histone lysine N methyltransferase H3 lysine 4 specific SET7, Histone-lysine N-methyltransferase, Lysine methyltransferase, SET 7, SET 7/9, SET 9, SET D7, SET domain containing protein 7, SET domain-containing protein 8,
- Molecular Weight
- 40.7 kDa (366aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 50mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 0.2M NaCl, 5mM DTT, 20%glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.