- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- hGH-V, GH2, 20kDa Growth Hormone, Growth hormone 2 isoform 4, HCG1749481, isoform CRA_t, Placental growth hormone 20kDa isoform, Pituitary growth hormone, Growth hormone 1, GH, GH 1, GH N, GH-N, GH1, GHN, Growth hormone, Growth hormone 1 Pituitary growth hormone, Growth hormone 1 variant 1, Growth hormone 1 variant 2, Growth Hormone Normal, Growth Hormone Pituitary, Growth hormone, normal, Growth hormone, pituitary, HG1, hGH N, hGH-N, HGHN, IGHD1B, Pituitary Growth Hormone, RNGHGP, Somatotropin, Somatotropin C, Somatotropin I Precursor,
- Molecular Weight
- 20 kDa (177aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using Nb2-11 Rat lymphoma cells. The ED50 range ≤1ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human 20kDa Growth Hormone stimulates cell proliferation of the Nb2-11 Rat lymphoma cells. The ED50 range ≤1 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.