- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor, CSF3, GCSF, G-CSF, G-CSF, Pluripoietin, Filgrastim, Lenograstim, Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor Colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte), CSF 3, CSF beta, Csfg, GCSA, Granulocyte colony stimulating factor, Lenograstim, Macrophage granulocyte inducer 2, MGC45931, MGI 2,
- Molecular Weight
- 18.8 kDa (175aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using M-NFS-60 mouse myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast cells. The ED50 range ≤0.3ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Human G-CSF stimulates cell proliferation of the M-NFS-60 mouse myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast cells. The ED50 range ≤0.3 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.