- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Ifng, Interferon-g, IFN-gamma, Interferon gamma, IFNG, IFG, IFI, IFN gamma, IFN immune, Immune interferon, Interferon gamma precursor, Macrophage activating factor, MAF, T Cell interferon, Type II Interferon,
- Molecular Weight
- 16.9 kDa (144aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using WiDr human colon colorectal adenocarcinoma cells. The ED50 range ≤ 1.5ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human Interferon-gamma stimulates cytotoxicity of the WiDr human colon colorectal adenocarcinoma cells. The ED50 range ≤ 1.5ng/ml
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.