- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Insulin-like growth factor-1, Insulin-like growth factor-1, IGF-IA, Somatomedin-C, MGF, IBP1, IGF1, IBP1, IGF-1, Insulin-like growth factor-1 IGF IA, IGF IB, IGF1, IGFI, IGFIA, Insulin like growth factor 1, Insulin like growth factor 1 (somatomedin C), Insulin like growth factor IA, Insulin like growth factor IB, Mechano growth factor, Somatomedin C,
- Molecular Weight
- 7.7 kDa (71aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using MCF-7 human breast cancer cells. The ED50 range ≤ 5ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Human IGF-I stimulates cell proliferation of the MCF-7 human breast cancer cells. The ED50 range ≤ 5 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.