- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CXCL8, Neurophil chemotactic factor, NCF, Neutrophil activating protein, NAP, Monocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor, MDNCF, T-lymphocyte chemotactic factor, TCF, Granulocyte chemotactic protein, GCP, and Leukocyte adhension inhibitor, LAI, NAP 1, 3 10C, 310C, AMCF 1, AMCF1, b ENAP, Beta thromboglobulin like protein, CXC chemokine ligand 8, CXCL 8, Emoctakin, GCP 1, GCP1, Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1, IL 8, Inteleukin 8, Interleukin8, K 60, LECT, LuCT, Lymphocyte derived neutrophil activating factor, LYNAP, MDNCF, MDNCF a, MDNCF alpha, MONAP, Monocyte derived neutrophil activating protein, Monocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor, NAF, NAP1, Neutrophil activating factor, Neutrophil activating protein 1, Protein 3 10C, SCYB 8, SCYB8, T cell chemotactic factor, TSG 1, TSG1, il8
- Molecular Weight
- 9 kDa (78aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.