- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Synuclein gamma (breast cancer-specific protein 1), SNCG, BCSG1, PERSYN, PRSN, gamma-Synuclein, Persyn, Breast cancer-specific gene 1 protein, Synoretin, SR, gamma-synuclein, gamma synuclein, Synuclein, gamma (breast cancer-specific protein 1) BCSG 1, Breast cancer specific gene 1, Breast cancer specific gene 1 protein, Breast cancer specific protein 1, Gamma synuclein, SNCG protein, SR, Synuclein gamma,
- Molecular Weight
- 13.3 kDa (127aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 0.1M NaCl
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Kim KS, et al. Regulation of Weibel-Palade body exocytosis by alpha-synuclein in endothelial cells. J Biol Chem. 2010 Jul 9;285(28):21416-25.
Konno M, et al. Suppression of dynamin GTPase decreases α-synuclein uptake by neuronal and oligodendroglial cells: a potent therapeutic target for synucleinopathy. Mol Neurodegener. 2012 Aug 14;7:38.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.