- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- TRX1, TRX2, Thioredoxin-1, Thioredoxin I, TR-I, Thioredoxin-2, Thioredoxin-1, ADF, Surface associated sulphydryl protein, TXN protein, ATL derived factor, DKFZp686B1993, MGC61975, SASP, Thioredoxin, TRDX, TRX, TRX 1, TXN,
- Molecular Weight
- 11.7 kDa (105aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is >150 A650/cm/min/mg, obtained by measuring the increase of insulin precipitation in absorbance at 650 nm resulting from the reduction of insulin.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.