- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- IL-2, TCGF, Aldesleukin, T-cell growth factor, Interleukin-2, IL2, interleukin 2
- Molecular Weight
- 15.4 kDa (133aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM MES buffer (pH 5.0) 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using CTLL2 mouse cytotoxic T cells. The ED50 range ≤0.65ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human IL-2 (C145S) stimulates cell proliferation of the CTLL2 mouse cytotoxic T cells. The ED50 range ≤0.65 ng/ml.
Shin HW, et al. Role of c-Myb in the regulation of natural killer cell activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018 Sep 18;503(4):2807-2813.
Lee YJ, et al. Resveratrol Activates Natural Killer Cells through Akt- and mTORC2-Mediated c-Myb Upregulation. Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Dec 16;21(24):9575.
Lee Y, et al. In vivo Anti-Cancer Effects of Resveratrol Mediated by NK Cell Activation. J Innate Immun. 2020 Sep 16:1-13.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.