- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- PSPH, Phosphoserine phosphatase Human, PSPase, PSP, EC 22.214.171.124, O-phosphoserine phosphohydrolase, L-3-phosphoserine phosphatase, Phosphoserine phosphatase, L 3 phosphoserine phosphatase, O phosphoserine phosphohydrolase, Phosphoserine phosphatase deficiency, included,
- Molecular Weight
- 25 kDa (225aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM HEPES buffer (pH 7.4) containing 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.