- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- TGFBI, BIGH3, BIGH3, Fasciclin domain 4, Beta ig-h3, Kerato-epithelin, RGD-containing collagen-associated protein, RGD-CAP, Transforming growth factor-beta-induced protein ig-h3, RGD containing collagen associated protein, Beta ig h3, AI747162, big h3, CSD3, Kerato epithelin, LCD1, MGC150270, RGD CAP, TGFBI transforming growth factor, beta induced, 68kDa, AI181842, Beta ig, CDB1, CDG2, CDGG1, CSD, CSD1, CSD2, EBMD, Transforming growth factor beta induced protein ig h3.
- Molecular Weight
- 14.5 kDa (135aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.