- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Synaptosomal-associated protein 25 isoform SNAP25B, SNAP25, SNAP, SNAP25, Synaptosomal-associated protein, His- tag, SNAP-25, Synaptosomal-associated 25 kDa protein, Super protein, SuP, Synaptosomal-associated protein 25, Synaptosomal-associated protein 25 isoform SNAP25B bA416N4.2, Bdr, dJ1068F16.2, FLJ23079, HGNC:11132, MGC105414, MGC139754, Resistance to inhibitors of cholinesterase 4 homolog, RIC 4, RIC4, SEC9, SNAP 25, SNAP-25B, SNP 25, sp, Synaptosomal associated 25 kDa protein, Synaptosomal associated protein, Synaptosomal Associated Protein 25, Synaptosomal associated protein 25kDa.
- Molecular Weight
- 25.4 kDa (226aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 50mM HEPES buffer (pH 7.4) containing 5mM DTT, 100mM NaCl
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Kull S, et al. Isolation and functional characterization of the novel Clostridium botulinum neurotoxin A8 subtype. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 6;10(2):e0116381.
von Berg L, et al. Functional detection of botulinum neurotoxin serotypes A to F by monoclonal neoepitope-specific antibodies and suspension array technology. Sci Rep. 2019 Apr 2;9(1):5531.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.