- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal esterase L1, uCHL1, PGP9.5, 1-223aa, uCH-L1, EC 18.104.22.168, ubiquitin thioesterase L1, Neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5, PGP 9.5, PGP9.5, ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1, ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal esterase L1 Gracile axonal dystrophy, Neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5, Park 5, Parkinson Disease 5, PGP95, uCH L1, Protein gene product 9.5, ubiquitin C terminal esterase L1, ubiquitin C terminal hydrolase (neuron specific), ubiquitin carboxyl terminal esterase L1, ubiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase isozyme L1, ubiquitin thiolesterase, ubiquitin thiolesterase L1.
- Molecular Weight
- 24.8 kDa (223aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 2mM EDTA
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 150pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolysis 1.0pmole of ubiquitin-AMC per minute at pH 7.5, at 37C.
- Enzyme Activity,SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.