- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/ tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein epsilon polypeptide, YWHAE, MDS, MDCR, KCIP-1, FLJ45465, 14-3-3 epsilon, Tyrosine 3/tryptophan 5 -monooxygenase activation protein, epsilon polypeptide, Tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/ tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, epsilon polypeptide 14 3 3 E, 14 3 3E, KCIP 1, KCIP1, Mitochondrial import stimulation factor L subunit, Protein kinase C inhibitor protein1, Tyrosine 3/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein epsilon polypeptide.
- Molecular Weight
- 29 kDa (255aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.