- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, PLANH1, SERPINE1, PAI1, PLANH1, Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa (400aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 50mM NaAc (pH 5.5) containing 10% glycerol, 0.1M NaCl
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- The IC50 for this effect is less than 3 nM, Measured by its ability to inhibit uPA cleavage of the substrate Z-GGR-AMC.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.