- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin 1b, Interleukin 1beta, IL-1, IL1F2, IL1-beta, Interleukin 1, beta proprotein, Interleukin 1b, IL1B, interleukin 1 beta, IL-1B
- Molecular Weight
- 17 kDa (154aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using D10.G4.1 mouse helper T cells. The ED50 range ≤ 12pg/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human IL-1 beta /IL-1F2 stimulates cell proliferation of the D10.G4.1 mouse helper T cells. The ED50 range ≤ 12 pg/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.