- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- IL-3, Multipotential colony-stimulating factor(multi-CSF), Mast cell growth factor(MCGF), interleukin 3 (colony-stimulating factor, multiple), MuLTI-CSF, MCGF, multilineage-colony-stimulating factor, hematopoietic growth factor, P-cell stimulating factor, mast-cell growth factor
- Molecular Weight
- 17.3 kDa (154aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing, 10% glycerol, 0.2mM PMSF
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 for this effects less or equal to 0.15ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Human IL-3 stimulates cell proliferation of the TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range is less or equal 0.15 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.