- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor 2, Csf2, Csfgm, MGI-IGM, mGM-CSF, Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor 2, Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor 2
- Molecular Weight
- 14 kDa (125aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using MC/9 mouse mast cells. The ED50 for this effect is less or equal to 0.06ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Mouse GM-CSF stimulates cell proliferation of the MC/9 mouse mast cells. The ED50 range is less or equal 0.06 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.