- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase D, Peptidylprolyl isomerase D, 40 kDa peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase, PPIase D, Cyclophilin-related protein, Rotamase D, CYP-40, CypD, Cyclophilin D
- Molecular Weight
- 42.9 kDa (390aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 700nmol/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1nmole of suc-AAPF-pNA per minute at 37C in Tris-HCl pH 8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.