- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Peptidylprolyl isomerase D, PPID, CYPD, CYP-40, Cyclophilin D, 40 kDa peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase, 40 kDa peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase D, Cyclophilin related protein, Cyclophilin40, CyclophilinD, CYP 40, CYP40, MGC33096.Peptidylprolyl isomerase D, PPIase, PPID, Rotamase.
- Molecular Weight
- 42.9 kDa (390aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 700nmol/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1nmole of suc-AAFP-PNA per minute at 37C in Tris-HCl pH 8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.