- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- High-mobility group box1, HMG1, HMG3, SBP-1, High-mobility group box1, HMGB1, High-mobility group box1, high-mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 1, Sulfoglucuronyl carbohydrate binding protein, Amphoterin, high mobility group protein 1, DKFZp686A04236
- Molecular Weight
- 25 kDa (223aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM EDTA, 0.5mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Takahashi T, et al. Bone-Targeting Endogenous Secretory Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products Rescues Rheumatoid Arthritis. Mol Med. 2013 Jul 24;19(1):183-94.
Slean MM, et al. Interconverting Conformations of Slipped-DNA Junctions Formed by Trinucleotide Repeats Affect Repair Outcome. Biochemistry. 2013 Feb 5;52(5):773-85.
Sugimoto K, et al. Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products - Membrane Type1 Matrix Metalloproteinase Axis Regulates Tissue Factor Expression via RhoA and Rac1 Activation in High-Mobility Group Box-1 Stimulated Endothelial Cells. PLoS One. 2014 Dec 9;9(12):e114429.
Min HJ, et al. Chaperone-like Activity of High-Mobility Group Box 1 Protein and Its Role in Reducing the Formation of Polyglutamine Aggregates. J Immunol. 2013 Feb 15;190(4):1797-806.
Roy A, et al. Mast cell chymase degrades the alarmins heat shock protein 70, biglycan, HMGB1, and interleukin-33 (IL-33) and limits danger-induced inflammation. J Biol Chem. 2014 Jan 3;289(1):237-50.
Hernández-Pando R, et al. The Role of High Mobility Group Box 1 Protein (HMGB1) in the Immunopathology of Experimental Pulmonary Tuberculosis. PLoS One. 2015 Jul 22;10(7):e0133200.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.