- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Livin inhibitor of apoptosis isoform alpha, BIRC7, Baculoviral IAP repeat-containing 7, KIAP, MLIAP, RNF50, ML-IAP, KIAP, MLIAP, RNF50, Livin, Livin inhibitor of apoptosis isoform alpha, Livin inhibitor of apoptosis isoform alpha Baculoviral IAP repeat containing 7, Baculoviral IAP repeat containing protein 7, BIRC 7, Kidney inhibitor of apoptosis protein, Livin inhibitor of apotosis, RING finger protein 50, RNF 50, Melanoma inhibitor of apoptosis protein, ML IAP.
- Molecular Weight
- 34.9 kDa (318aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 0.1M NaCl, 2mM EDTA, 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.