- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 14A, CPI17, CPI-17, PPP1INL, Protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 14A, PPP1R14A, Protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 14A CPI 17, CPI 17 alpha, CPI 17alpha, CPI17, PKC potentiated inhibitory protein of PP1, Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 14A, Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 14A, Regulatory subunit 14A,
- Molecular Weight
- 18 kDa (167aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 2mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.