- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Enolase 2 (gamma, neuronal), ENO2, NSE, Neuron-Specific Enolase, 2 phospho D glycerate hydrolyase, Eno 2, ENOG, Enolase 2 gamma neuronal, Enolase2, Gamma enolase, Neural enolase, Neuron specific enolase, Neuron specific gamma enolase, Neurone specific enolase.
- Molecular Weight
- 47.2 kDa ( 434aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 0.1 M KCl, 5mM MgSO4
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 25,000pmol/min/ug, and was obtained by measuring the decrease of NAD in absorbance at 340nm resulting from NADH at pH 6.5 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.