- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Superoxide dismutase 1 soluble, ALS, SOD, ALS1, IPOA, Cu-Zn superoxide dismutase, Superoxide dismutase 1 soluble, SOD1, Superoxide dismutase 1, soluble ALS 1, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 1 Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 1 adult, Cu/Zn SOD, Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase, Homodimer, Indophenoloxidase A, Mn superoxide dismutase, SOD 1, SOD soluble, SOD2, SODC, Superoxide dismutase 1 soluble, Superoxide dismutase Cu Zn, Superoxide dismutase cystolic,
- Molecular Weight
- 15.9 kDa (154aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 500unit/mg, in which one unit will inhibit the rate of reduction of cytochrome c by 50% in a coupled system, using xanthine and Xanthine oxidase at pH 7.5 at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Kwon MJ, et al. Superoxide Dismutase 3 Controls Adaptive Immune Responses and Contributes to the Inhibition of Ovalbumin-Induced Allergic Airway Inflammation in Mice. (Antioxid Redox Signal. 2012)
Kwon MJ, et al. Superoxide dismutase 3 suppresses hyaluronic acid fragments mediated skin inflammation by inhibition of toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway: superoxide dismutase 3 inhibits reactive oxygen species-induced trafficking of toll-like receptor 4 to lipid rafts. (Antioxid Redox Signal. 2012)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.