- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Peptidylprolyl isomerase E isoform 1, CYP-33, Cyclophilin E, PPIase E, Rotamase E, peptidylprolyl isomerase E (cyclophilin E), PPIE, Peptidylprolyl isomerase E isoform 1 Cyclophilin 33, CYP33, EC 184.108.40.206 Peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase E,
- Molecular Weight
- 37.5 kDa (337aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 210nmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1umole of suc-AAPF-pNA per minute at 1C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.