- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible beta, MYD118, Growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible beta, GADD45B, Growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible, beta GADD45 Beta, GADD45BETA, ADD45 beta, growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible 45 beta, Growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible protein, myeloid differentiation primary response gene, Myeloid differentiation primary response protein MyD118, Negative growth-regulatory protein MyD118.
- Molecular Weight
- 17.8 kDa (160aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.