- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Fibroblast growth factor 12, FHF1, FGF12B, Fibroblast growth factor 12, FGF12, Fibroblast growth factor 12 FGF 12, FGF 12B, FHF 1, FHF1, Fibroblast growth factor 12B, Fibroblast growth factor FGF 12b, Fibroblast growth factor homologous factor 1, Myocyte activating factor.
- Molecular Weight
- 22.6 kDa (201aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT, 2mM EDTA
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.