- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- O-6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase, MGMT, EC 22.214.171.124, O-6-methylguanine-DNA-alkyltransferase, O-6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase 6 O methylguanine DNA methyltransferase, Agat, AGT, AI267024, MGC107020, Methylated DNA protein cysteine methyltransferase, Methylguanine DNA methyltransferase, O 6 methylguanine DNA alkyltransferase.
- Molecular Weight
- 23.8 kDa (227aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 1mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.