- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha subunit inhibitor, Hypoxia-inducible factor asparagine hydroxylase, Factor inhibiting HIF-1, FIH1, Hypoxia-inducible factor 1, alpha subunit inhibitor Hypoxia inducible factor asparagine hydroxylase, Factor inhibiting HIF1, FIH 1, FLJ20615, FLJ22027, Hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha inhibitor, Hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha subunit inhibitor, Peptide aspartate beta dioxygenase, DKFZp762F1811, Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1 Alpha Inhibitor
- Molecular Weight
- 40.2 kDa (349aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0)
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.