- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Transforming growth factor-beta-induced protein ig-h3, Beta ig-h3, Kerato-epithelin, RGD-containing collagen-associated protein, RGD-CAP, BIGH3, CSD3, LCD1, CSD1, CSD2, Transforming growth factor, Beta-induced, 68kD, CDB1, CDGG1
- Molecular Weight
- 19.9 kDa (182aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM EDTA 0.1mM PMSF, 20% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.