- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Arginase-1 liver, Arginase-1, liver, Arginase-1, liver A I, Al, ARG 1, ARG1, Arginase 1, Arginase liver, Arginase type I, Arginase1, Liver type arginase, Type I arginase.
- Molecular Weight
- 35.8 kDa (330aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 20% glycerol, 2mM DTT, 100mM NaCl
- > 85% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 150,000pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0pmole of arginine to urea per minute at pH 10.5 at 37C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.