- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- IL-4, BSF-1, Binetrakin, Pitrakinara, Lymphocyte stimulatory factor 1, IL4, interleukin 4, BSF1, BCGF1
- Molecular Weight
- 17.2 kDa (150aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- The ED50 for this effect is less or equal to 0.5ng/ml. Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF1 human erythroleukemic cells.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.