- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 11B, Osteoclastogenesis inhibitory factor, Osteoprotegerin, OCIF, OPG, TR1
- Molecular Weight
- 44.7 kDa (389aa)
(On SDS-PAGE under denatured condition, apparent Molecular weight of glycosylated rhOPG protein will appear at approximately 55 kDa)
- 0.5 mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.