- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 11b, Osteoclastogenesis inhibitory factor, OPG, OCIF, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 11b MGC29565, TNFRSF 11B, TNFRSF11B, TR 1, TR1, Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 11b.
- Molecular Weight
- 44.7 kDa (389aa)
(On SDS-PAGE under denatured condition, apparent Molecular weight of glycosylated rhOPG protein will appear at approximately 55 kDa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.