- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Glutathione S-transferase Mu 1, GST class-mu1, GST 1-1, pmGT10, Glutathione S-transferase Mu 1 Glutathione S transferase mu, GST class Mu, GST class mu 1, GST mu, GST1, GSTM1.
- Molecular Weight
- 25.9 kDa (218aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 5mM glutathione
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 40,000pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that conjugate 1.0 u mole of 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene (CDNB) with reduced glutathione per minute at pH 6.5 at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Enzyme Activity,SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.