- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Lactoylglutathione lyase, Glx 1, GLO-1 Methylglyoxalase, Aldoketomutase, GLOD1, Glx I, GLYI, Glyoxalase I, Ketone aldehyde mutase, Lactoyl glutathione lyase, S D lactoylglutathione methylglyoxal lyase 0, Glyoxalase 1, GLO1
- Molecular Weight
- 20.7 kDa (184aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.