- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Glucose-6-phosphate 1-dehydrogenase, Glucose-6-phosphate 1-dehydrogenase, zwf, Glucose-6-phosphate 1-dehydrogenase G6PD, G6PD1, G6pdx, Glucose 6 phosphate 1 dehydrogenase, MET19, POS10, Zwf1p.
- Molecular Weight
- 55.7 kDa (491aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol, 0.1mM PMSF, 2mM EDTA, 0.5mM DTT
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 50unit/mg obtained by measuring the increase of beta-NADPH in absorbance at 340 nm resulting from the reduction of beta-NADP. One unit oxidizes 1.0 umole D-glucose-6-phosphate to 6-phospho-D-gluconate per min in the presence of beta-NADP at pH 7.4 at 25C.
- Enzyme Activity,SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.