- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Acid phosphatase 1 soluble isoform b, Acid phosphatase 1, soluble isoform b, ACP1, HAAP, LMW-PTP, Red cell acid phosphatase 1, Adipocyte acid phosphatase, Acid phosphatase 1, soluble isoform b Acid phosphatase 1 soluble, Adipocyte acid phosphatase Cytoplasmic phosphotyrosyl protein phosphatase, Low molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase, Acid phosphatase of erythrocyte, PAP2, Protein tyrosine phosphatase, PTPase, Purple acid phosphatase, Red cell acid phosphatase 1.
- Molecular Weight
- 20.1 kDa (178aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM MES buffer (pH 6.0) containing 0.1mM PMSF, 2mM EDTA, 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 15,000unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0nmole of p-nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Enzyme Activity,SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.