- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Intestinal fatty acid binding protein 2, Intestinal fatty acid binding protein 2, FABPI, I-FABP, Intestinal fatty acid binding protein 2 FABP 2, FABP2, Fatty acid binding protein, Fatty acid binding protein 2 intestinal, Fatty acid binding protein intestinal, I FABP, IFABP, Intestinal fatty acid binding protein 2, MGC133132, Fatty Acid Binding Protein-2
- Molecular Weight
- 17.3 kDa (152aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.