- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Carbonyl reductase 1, Carbonyl reductase 1, CBR, hCBR1, SDR21C1, CBR1, Carbonyl reductase 1 15 hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase [NADP+], Carbonyl reductase [NADPH] 1.CBR 1, CRN, NADPH dependent carbonyl reductase 1, Prostaglandin 9 ketoreductase, Prostaglandin E(2) 9 reductase.
- Molecular Weight
- 30 kDa (277aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.5) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.