- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin-6, B-cell stimulatory factor 2, BSF-2, CTL differentiation factor, CDF, Hybridoma growth factor, Interferon beta-2, IFN-beta-2, IFNB2, HGF, HSF
- Molecular Weight
- 23.1 kDa (204aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cell. The ED50 range ≤ 0.8ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human IL-6 stimulates cell proliferation of the TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤ 0.8ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.