- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Small inducible cytokine A5, CCL5, D17S136E, SCYA5, SISd, TCP228, Small inducible cytokine A5 Beta chemokine RANTES precursor, CCL 5, MGC17164, Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 5, SCYA 5, SIS delta, Chemokine CC Motif Ligand 5, TCP 228, T cell specific RANTES protein, Regulated upon activation normally T expressed and presumably secreted, T cell specific protein p288, Small inducible cytokine A5 (RANTES), Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys) member 5.
- Molecular Weight
- 7.9 kDa (69aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 10mM Sodium Citrate buffer (pH 3.5) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.