- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- LGALS4, GAL4, L36LBP, Lactose-binding lectin 4, Antigen NY CO 27, Antigen NYCO27, GAL 4, Galectin 4, Galectin4, Lectin galactoside binding soluble 4, Homo sapiens galectin4 mRNA complete cds, L 36 lactose binding protein, L36 lactose binding protein, Lactose binding lectin 4,
- Molecular Weight
- 38.1 kDa (343aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- The ED50 ≤2ug/ml. Measured by its ability to ability to agglutinate human red blood cells.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.