- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Growth differentiation factor 15, GDF15, GDF-15, MIC-1, MIC1, NAG-1, PDF, PLAB, PTGFB, Growth differentiation factor 15 NSAID regulated protein 1, Placental TGF beta, GDF 15, Growth/differentiation factor 15, Macrophage inhibitory cytokine 1, MIC 1, NAG 1, NAG1, NRG 1, NRG1, NSAID, NSAID (nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drug) activated protein 1, Placental bone morphogenetic protein, Placental bone morphogenic protein, Prostate differentiation factor, PTGF beta, PTGFB.
- Molecular Weight
- 16.7 kDa (151aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 10mM Sodium Citrate buffer (pH 3.5) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.