- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- GSTM1, GST class-mu1, GST 1-1, pmGT10, Glutathione S transferase mu, GST class Mu, GST class mu 1, GST mu, GST1, Glutathione S-Transferase Mu 1
- Molecular Weight
- 28.1 kDa (238aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 40,000pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that conjugate 1.0 u mole of 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene (CDNB) with reduced glutathione per minute at pH 6.5 at 25C.
- Enzyme Activity,SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.