- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Methionine adenosyltransferase II beta, MAT2B, TGR, Methionine adenosyltransferase II, beta 1110064C04Rik, 2410018D16Rik, AI182287, Au022853, MAT II, MATIIbeta, MGC12237, Nbla02999, SDR23E1, Beta regulatory subunit of methionine adenosyltransferase, dTDP 4 keto 6 deoxy D glucose 4 reductase, MAT II beta, Methionine adenosyltransferase 2 beta subunit, Methionine adenosyltransferase 2 subunit beta, Methionine adenosyltransferase II beta, OTTMuSP00000005600, Putative protein product of Nbla02999, RP23-382C18.2, Short chain dehydrogenase/reductase family 23E member 1, TGR
- Molecular Weight
- 36.4 kDa (323aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.