- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase G, PPIase G, Rotamase G, Cyclophilin G, CASP10, PPIG, Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase G,peptidylprolyl isomerase G (cyclophilin G), CARS-Cyp, SRCyp, SCAF10, SR-related CTD-associated factor 10,
- Molecular Weight
- 21.6 kDa (195aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 600nmol/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1nmol of suc-AAPF-pNA per minute at 37C in Tris-HCl pH 8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.