- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- L-lactate dehydrogenase A chain, GSD11, LDH1, LDHM, PIG19, L-lactate dehydrogenase A chain Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein, LDH muscle subunit, M LDH, L lactate dehydrogenase A chain, l7R2, Lactate dehydrogenase 1, A chain, Lactate dehydrogenase A, Lactate dehydrogenase A4, Lactate dehydrogenase M, LDH muscle subunit, OTTMuSP00000017774, Proliferation-inducing gene 19, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-59.
- Molecular Weight
- 38.8 kDa (352aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 20% glycerol, 0.1M NaCl
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 300unit/mg, in which one unit will convert 1.0 umole of pyruvate to L-lactate and beta-NAD per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.